My hair is super long and super treated, so I have a problem with breakage. I have not been able to find a way to keep my hair up without causing extreme damage from the pulling until I found the Lilla Rose Flexi Clip. This is the best clip I have ever owned. It holds up all my hair with no pulling and in several different ways. I love how the two pieces are kept together so you never lose part of your clip. It is flexible to go around your hear, but still sturdy enough to hold it in place without pulling or tearing. Lilla Rose has several different styles as well as other hair accessories on their website. You can see what size you would wear check at the video at the right hand bottom corner of the Lilla Rose page. Make sure you watch it because I was a completely different size than what I thought I would be. I promise you this will be the LAST hair clip you will ever buy :)! That is how much I love mine.
“The Lilla Rose product line centers around unique, functional, and well made hair jewelry. From our flagship Flexi Hair Clip, we have expanded to Hair Sticks, Orings, Hairbands, andBobby Pins. From there we rounded the line out with complimentarily designed Eyeglass Holders, Badge Holders, Necklaces, and Earrings.” – Lilla Rose
Would you like to wina Lilla Rose Flexi Clip? Tell me which style you like best to enter. After you make the mandatory entry (with your email address), you will receive one entry for each item below (unless otherwise indicated). Just a reminder that the mandatory entry must be met for all other entries to be valid. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. All winners MUST be a Blog follower through Google Friend Connect-See Rules page for picture.
***When entering a giveaway, you MUST complete the mandatory entry requirements FIRST before completing your optional entries. If you do not successfully complete the mandatory entry or leave a valid email address, then you will be disqualified from the contest.***
- Become a Facebook Fan or “Like” Lilla Rose and tell them Makobi Scribe sent you.
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs. (Please leave your Networked Blogs name in the comment)
- Subscribe to My Feed via RSS.
- Subscribe to Makobi Scribe by email with a verified subscription.
- Enter any of my other giveaways. Leave one comment for each giveaway you entered.
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. Tell me which post.
- Friend me on Facebook (separate entry than Liking me!)
- Follow me on Twitter (comment with your follow name)
- Retweet using the
FOR TWO ENTRIES (comment two times):
- Grab my button. (Let me know where it is)
- Stumble It
- Review my website on Alexa.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to my site (Post link)
Giveaway will end on April 30, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST. Open to US and Canada only. Please make sure your email address is public on your profile or leave with your comments so I can contact you should you win. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. I received no monetary compensation for this review but was supplied this product free of charge; however, all opinions are my own.