Easy Mexican Recipes
Everyone in my family loves Mexican food so it’s something that we try to eat at least once a week. Sometimes I really need easy Mexican recipes because I’m pressed for time after work and running errands. This Mexican Beef Cobbler Recipe takes only a few minutes to cook. Your family will love the taste and you’ll love how easy it is to make.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 cup of corn
- 2 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 3⅓ cups baking mix
- 1⅓ cups whole milk
- In a large pan, cook the ground beef until done. Drain and add taco seasoning and water. Bring it to a boil & cook until the liquid reduces by half.
- Stir in salsa and corn.
- Sprinkle on cheese.
- In a bowl mix the baking mix until blended and drop by spoonfuls on top.
- Bake 350F for 35 to 40 minutes.
Ellen is a busy mom of two teenagers who left the corporate world in 2008 to focus on a more eco-friendly life. She lives in rural Vermont where she juggles family, two blogs and a career in social media. You can find her at Confessions of an Overworked Mom