Now that it is back to school time, you may have kids who are ready for their own phone. There is a lot of responsibility that goes with having a cell phone, so the decision is a big one. For many families, the decision to allow their child to have a cell phone depends on how often the child will need the phone. Of course, all teens will want the phone, but how many actually need one? If you have a teen that is active in many clubs and activities, a cell phone is probably a logical idea. If you have events that are at locations away from the school, you may not have access to a telephone. This is when a cell phone would be a safety item as well as one of convenience. If you are toying with the idea for your child, you may want to consider no contract cell phone plans. One plan that is gaining popularity is that from GIV Mobile, where a portion of your monthly payment is given to the charity of your choice.
No Contract Cell Phone Plans
If you are unfamiliar with no contract cell phone plans, they are quite easy to navigate. With GIV Mobile, you get to choose from three budget friendly unlimited no contract plans. These plans can be used with a GIV Mobile phone or you can use your own unlocked mobile phone. You can choose from:
- $30/month Unlimited Everything: Talk, text, MMS, International text and web with 1GB of high speed data on all 4G LTE enabled phones and smartphones.
- $40/month Unlimited Everything: Talk, text, MMS, International text and web 2GB of high speed data on all 4G LTE enabled phones and smartphones.
- $60/month Unlimited Everything: Talk, text, MMS, International text and web with 10GB of high speed data on all 4G LTE enabled phones and smartphones.
One you have chosen your plan, you can choose up to 3 charities from 8 categories that you can delegate to receive your monthly donation. GIV Mobile will give up to 8% of your monthly unlimited plan fee, for a total of up to $50 per year to 1-2 of the charities of your choice. You can choose from the following categories and charities:
- Animal Welfare: The Humane Society
- Arts, Culture & Humanity: The Conservation Fund
- Education: Kids in Need Foundation, Scholarship America.
- Environment: American Forests
- Health: Alzheimer’s Association, International AIDS Vaccine Initiative
- Human Services: Mercy Housing
GIV Mobile is one of the first in the industry of no contract wireless services. They are the first company to give a portion of their monthly “Unlimited Everything” plan to charity. Save Money, Save The World is the message that they are trying to spread. It is nice to be first to be innovative but it is awesome to be the first to give back in such a great way. With so many charities to choose from, there is sure to be something for every GIV Mobile customer.