Yay! I passed the 150 weight. You can see my troubles with that weight here at Week 2. I did awesome on week one! I started my journey at 153.2 and today I am 146. That is a total of a 7.2 pound weight loss.
- Subject: Jennifer (I write this because Noah is going to be joining me next week, he starts Thursday)
- Start weight: 149.2
- End weight: 146
- Weight loss this week: 3.2
- Favorite Foods: Orange Cream Bars (I LOVE THEM)(D) , Double Chocolate bars (L), Ham & Cheese Omelet (B), Asian Beef and Broccoli (D)
- Favorite Foods to Supplement with: Protein-turkey pepperoni, veggie-salad w/fat free dressing, fruit-fresh peaches, fat-still forget to add it.
- Go to recipe: This is my standard lunch every day this week. It is the picture above. It is salad greens with sliced peppers, plum slices, carrots, turkey pepperoni and a sun-dried tomato basil fat-free vinaigrette (2 T) I have a lunch bar for dessert.
- Item I was allowed to add: Popcorn 1 cup Last week I said I would not do this. I lied. The kids made me do it!
- Things I would do different or learned: Don’t be so hard on yourself when you plateau. It will pass if you don’t give up!
- Overall impression: I am really pleased with the weight I lost this week. I feel confident that I can keep it off this time. I am a crash dieter and always yo-yo. This is the first time I have done a complete program and have been satisfied with the food, my hunger level and results. That is why I recommend it to my husband. (Well, that and he is 310 and it is WAY easier to cook for him like this!)
- Contributing Factors to weight loss/non-weight loss: I did not give in a cheat on the plateau and I followed the program. I can see the inches coming off (even though I did not depress myself by taking them, I can tell the difference)
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog