OCEAN Complete® Sinus Irrigation was one of the three products I was sent from Ocean. This one I alloted to help my husband. As I mentioned previously, our family was hit with the GERM. My husband already has sinus problems, so the cold stuffed him up pretty good. A good friend of ours uses the neti pot, and swears by it. This seemed to me to be the same thing. My husband agreed to try it out. Very funny stuff! It shot up his nose and came out his mouth. He did it for the full three seconds on each side. (There are a few options and tips you can use for this product. We choose to go ahead with full irrigation with the orange tip) Noah said it was the neti pot on steroids, but 10 minutes later he was breathing through his nose as if he was never sick. Too bad when he put the cap back on he did not remove the second comfort tip and it all squirted out all over the counter. At least he was able to get relief for the day.
From the website:
When should you use OCEANComplete® Sinus Irrigation?
- For general moisturizing during dry climates and cold temperatures, and while spending time in enclosed spaces (e.g., air travel, office buildings, etc.)
- To relieve allergy, cold & flu symptoms in a safe, non-medicated manner
- To help relieve congestion by thinning mucus
- To return moisture caused by drug-induced dryness
- To help reduce nosebleeds from dryness
- To moisturize and irrigate membranes following nasal surgery
- To relieve dryness associated with oxygen treatments and CPAP machines for sleep apnea
The giveaway portion of this post has been removed and you can find the winner on the winner’s wall. This review and giveaway was provided at no cost, but the opinions expressed are still 100% my own.