WW photo
For many of you, the road to feeling and looking healthy involves a more balanced nutritional food plan.  Losing weight is not a diet but a new way of eating; a plan that makes you feel good about yourself, setting reasonable goals.  There are so many options out there to guarantee permanent and quick weight loss. Two of the most popular are Weight Watchers and Nutrisystem. Before I give you some more information about Weight Watchers and Nutrisystem, let me tell you how you can save on these two clinically studied weight loss programs.

How to Find Deals and Coupons for Weight Loss Savings?

If you are looking to save money joining either of these programs, there are resources, coupons and discounts almost always available.  You can check out a website page full of discounts for Nutrisystem at Weightlosstriumph.  Some of the options will take you to the Nutrisystem website for some of their savings offers.  I did however take note of a 30 percent discount when joining the plan with coupon code 30OFFWEIGHTLOSS on the Nutrisystem site.  Another offer is for a $50 off coupon for the program that you would need to access on WeightLossTriumph.com as shown above.  The coupon also provides for a 20 percent discount on subsequent orders when you use auto-delivery.

Discounts and savings are also available at WeightLossTriumph.com for the Weight Watchers program found at Weightlosstriumph.  Some of the options are a 30 percent discount for the first three months of meetings if that is the plan you choose.  For busy lifestyles, some people may opt for the online Weight Watchers program with the same benefits. With the special offer provided, you can get a savings of $25 if you sign up for three months. These are just a couple of the choice discounts on the WeightLossTriumph.com web page to help you get started on your weight loss program. Just be cautious of the discount you choose and the expiration dates since they have a couple of offers already ineffective.

What is Nutrisystem?

Nutrisystem is a plan of convenience and health.  When you join the program, you receive good, quality foods, which you select, to provide you a nutritionally balanced meal plan for each day. The plan is based on a low glycemic index so that it meets the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.  There are specific plans geared towards men, women, for diabetics or pre-diabetics and those of the senior age, since all individuals have varying needs.  There is even a program for teens between 14 and 17 years of age. Each health plan is estimated to be 1200 calories for women and 1500 for men.  How it breaks down is that 52 percent of the calories come from good carbohydrates, 26 percent from proteins and 22 percent from healthy fats, with at least 29 grams of fiber for each plan.

Sugar intake is limited and the foods contain no more than 85 grams of sugar, 2300 mg of sodium daily and 170 mg of cholesterol. When you join the program, you get to choose a month’s worth of breakfast ideas, lunches, dinners and snacks or desserts.  You will never go hungry on the Nutrisystem program.  Although you get at least 60 percent of your calories from the Nutrisystem foods, you will get the remaining 40 percent from other foods like salads to accompany your meals, yogurts and other dairy, fruits and protein sources.  You are provided guidelines to follow to add these other foods to your diet for successful weight loss.

What is Weight Watchers?

Weight Watchers has been around for many years, but has continued to improve for better success, variety and extremely successful weight loss. The program started with a point system where all foods are assigned a number.  How many points you are allowed is based on your current weight and as you lose, the points will lower until you reach your goal.  To make the plan easier and more inviting for success, a new plan has been put into effect, known as the Points Plus plan.

Although you don’t count calories, they do still matter and are considered when tallying up your points for the day.  The best options on the Weight Watchers plan are to use your points carefully by consuming protein and fiber enriched foods that provide more sustenance for longer periods of time.  Points plus works along the same guidelines, choosing diverse foods that are divided among three meals, plus snacks throughout each day.

What makes the Points Plus program unique and successful selecting “Power Foods” that are provided, such as low-fat dairy, lean meats, whole grains and all-you-can eat fresh fruits and non-starchy vegetables.  The foods on this list are healthy options that will keep you full longer, while still losing weight.