Remember back when I stole my husbands food? You know like 10 minutes ago? Well, I did not know what to write about Noah’s post cause he never tells me anything useful. See: Week 1 ~ Week 2 ~ Week 3 ~ Week 4 ~ Week 5 & 6 Week 7 & 8. so you know what foolish thing I did? I called him, and I told him. I told him that I ate the yummy, delicious new food on our diet while he is eating soup. I told him that for dinner tonight I had Citrus Barbeque Glazed Pork which is tender pork slices in a citrus chipolte sauce coupled with mango salsa and charred corn created by Chef Kent Rathbun. I told him that previously (the two nights prior) I ate Moroccan Inspired Chicken, (his and my portion) and that is was soooooo good. That is what he gets for losing weight faster than me! Right?! Ha! He said, “Whatever floats your boat Jen. I ate cake, and I lost weight. Cake with chocolate, adn it was good.” Hmmmmm…well I am eating your portion of Citrus Barbeque Glazed Pork tomorrow then. He said, “I am telling the blogger people” I said,”Don’t worry, I already did..10 minutes ago” I told them I stole your food! They didn’t say anything. I did not look lol!
Look what is coming:
New Foods: The Chef’s Table™ Collection
Throughout the past year, Nutrisystem has assembled and worked with a culinary council of industry-leading chefs from around the United States to advise Nutrisystem in developing great tasting menus. With the upcoming diet season, the Nutrisystem Celebrity Chef Culinary Council will announce Nutrisystem’s tastiest dinner collection to date, Chef’s Table. Featuring seven frozen dinners using new microwaveable steamer bag technology; entrees include Citrus Barbeque Glazed Pork, Steak Tagliata and Moroccan Inspired Chicken.
The members of the Nutrisystem Celebrity Chef Culinary Council include:
- Tony Mantuano, chef/partner of the only four-star Italian restaurant in Chicago, Spiaggia; a James Beard Foundation winner for Best Chef of the Midwest and a finalist on Top Chef Masters Season 2.
- Michael Solomonov, owner of Philadelphia’s award-winning restaurant Zahav, 2011 James Beard Foundation winner and contender on Food Network’s hit series,“Iron Chef America.”
- Kent Rathbun, owner of award-winning Texas restaurants including: Abacus, Jasper’s, Shinsei, Rathbun’s Blue Plate Kitchen and KB’s Woodfire Grill; thrived in the national scene as a winner on Food Network’s hit series, “Iron Chef America.”
- Mark Estee, owner of newly opened CAMPO in Reno; also known for his dedication to local products and his acclaimed restaurants in Nevada and California.
- Carmen Gonzalez, known in the culinary world for over 20 years as a talented and award-winning chef, as well as for fusing Puerto Rican influences with modern American cuisine; most recently a finalist on Top Chef Masters Season 2 and soon to have her own Spanish-language TV show released in two different networks, the US Hispanic targeted Canal Ella to be launched in February 2012 and cable channel Casa Club TV.