All Natural Skin Care
Recently, I have taken an interest in all natural skin care products. I just feel better knowing what I put on my skin contains ingredients from the earth and therefore will be good for me. I hate buying store bought skin care and beauty products when I see all the ingredients that I can’t pronounce and have no idea what they are. I like to be able to read a label and see the products I use contain fruit extracts, botanicals and other natural items from good old Mother Earth. Here are some great skin care products you can make right at home.
- Instead of using potentially harmful face cleansers, you can use a simple and inexpensive product that will work just as well. On a cotton ball, put a few drops of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar and clean your face completely and rinse with warm water. This will help clean dirt and oil from your face and open your clogged pores.
- By using jojoba or coconut oil, you will get an ingredient with multi-purposes. A few drops of the oil are a great moisturizer for your skin as well as a great eye make-up remover.
- When giving yourself a manicure at home, soak your nails in a bit of warmed olive oil and your cuticles will come off easily.
Organic Anti-Aging Skin Care
As I approach the Big 50, I have been paying more attention to my skin and looking for organic anti-aging skin care products. I have been lucky to have made it this far with very few wrinkles, which is exactly when you should be thinking about using anti-aging products on your skin. I have found a great company whose name says it all; Made From Earth. If you had any doubts this company was not making amazing all natural skin care, the name should have clued you in!! These products are absolutely delicious for your beauty routine. Made From Earth has a complete line of products for your skin and hair and they are so affordable, you can easily build a great product line for your daily routine. All of the products from this company are 100% organic, are chemical free and are absolutely safe for your skin. With ingredients like rose hips, organic blueberry and raspberry as well as vitamins for face firming properties. I was so fortunate to receive several of the Made From earth products for review. I received:
- Lavender Calm Lotion w/ Jojoba – $14.99
- Green Tea Toxin Cleanser – $15.99
- Peppermint Herbal Conditioner – $14.99
- Soap: Blood Orange – $4.99
- Vitamin E + Citrus Shower Gel – $9.99
- Vitamin Enhanced Face Firming Serum – $29.99
- pH Equilibrant Moisturizer – $22.99
It was difficult to choose just a few of the Made From Earth products to tell you about. They are all really awesome!! I absolutely love the Lavender Calm Lotion w/ Jojoba ($14.99) and the Vitamin E + Citrus Shower Gel ($9.99). I used the shower gel and after I dried off, I used the Lavender Calm Lotion. My skin felt so soft and I just love the way my skin smelled. I also really liked the Face Firming Gel ($29.99) which I used around my eyes. I have only been using it for a few says, so I can’t tell a difference yet, but my skin feels smoother in that area. I was happy to choose my two favorite products and offer them for the giveaway for you.
One reader will win one Lavender Calm Lotion w/ Jojoba ($14.99) and one Vitamin E + Citrus Shower Gel ($9.99)