Today is National Homemade Soup Day! What better way to celebrate than to share soup recipes! Soups: More Than 50 Fresh and Easy Soup Ideas can be purchased for $11.66 right to your Kindle from Amazon so you can start right now and catch up with the celebrating. This book has over 50 tantalizing recipes sure to warm your winter days. Do you have a favorite kind of soup?
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 4 scallions
- 1 box of chicken stock
- 6 thin slices of ginger
- 1 T soy sauce or amino acids
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 2 handfuls of fresh baby spinach leaves
- lemon wedges to serve
- Remove top ⅓ of asparagus and cut in ½ lengthwise, cut remaining stalks in rounds
- slice green tops of scallions diagonally, slice the white part into rounds
- place stock, ginger, and white part of onion in a saucepan
- bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes
- cut chicken into thin strips
- add asparagus and chicken, simmer 2 minutes
- stir in spinach and simmer 2 minutes
- use tongs to divide ingredients between bowls
- top with spring onions and garnish with lemon wedge
This delectable collection of recipes provides readers with a wealth of delicious and simple ideas to warm the soul this winter. From hearty soups like Pie-Crust Mushroom Soup and Greek-style Lamb Meatball Soup to lighter delights like Pumpkin Soup with Harissa and Curried Zucchini Soup, *Soups* offers up comfort and flavor to soup enthusiasts looking for some inspiration.
Including dual measurements and tempting serving suggestions, *Soups* is a delightful cook’s companion for the chilly days ahead.