- ½ lb Brussels sprouts
- 2 T lemon juice from a fresh squeezed lemon
- ¼ t lemon zest
- 2 T honey
- ½ t kosher salt
- ½ t fresh cracked pepper black pepper
- garnish with a lemon wheel
- Slice the brussels sprouts really thin and pull apart
- Combine the remaining ingredients and toss to coat thoroughly
- Let the mixture sit one hour before serving
I love finding Delicious alternatives to the same old salad every night. This brussel sprout slaw sure hit the spot. Even if you do not think you would like brussels raw, the honey counteracts the bitterness making a truly flavorful dish. The natural, fresh ingredients make this recipe perfect for the Paleo diet. Here you can find more Paleo diet recipes.
Save your favorite recipes like this Roasted Parsnips Recipe on the web right to your ZipList online recipe box. To add a recipe to your list or recipe box, just click the “save recipe” button. Then sign up using your email address, Facebook or Twitter account. You can get the free mobile app for your iphone or android from ziplist.com.