I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for belVita. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating. Although I am not a huge breakfast person, I know it is a must for starting your day right. We make sure our kids have a nutritiously fueled breakfast, bit what about us parents who are on the go from morning to night?
Just as importantly, we need to get the proper nutrition for our body so we can be the best we can be each day. Because I do not have the time to prepare or sit down for a traditional breakfast, I need quick and nutritious breakfast options for busy parents. With the belVita Breakfast Biscuits, I can get a great tasting and nutritional breakfast on the run. I tried the mixed berry and the oats and chocolate. They are both great, but the chocolate is my favorite of course!
Quick And Nutritious Breakfast Options For Busy Parents
When I am trying to get myself and the kids fed and dressed and out the door, I am like the plate spinner in the circus! There are days when I am heading out the door with backpacks slung over my shoulder, my coffee in one hand, keys in the other and boys in tow. This can be really stressful, which we know is not good for your health. In order to cut down on my stress levels during the busy back to school season, I am following some of my favorite tips from the Lifestyle Mom, Dana Hilmer. In addition to Dana’s tip for eating a tasty and nutritious breakfast which I am following, here are my top 3 additional favorite tips from Dana:
- Moms often complain about not having enough time for themselves, but when life gets busy, it’s even more important to carve out that time. Treat “me time” as a priority.
- Give yourself the freedom to say no without guilt. Activities or commitments that may not be right for your family are okay to decline. Saying NO gives you the permission to say YES to things that are important to you.
- Back-to-school season is also cold and flu season. You can keep your entire family feel their best with these simple habits: eating well, getting enough rest and washing hands regularly.
With the yummy single serving of the Mixed Berry or Oats and Chocolate belVita Breakfast Biscuits, I can easily eat them on the go. Also, I can combine my sweet tooth and nutritional needs all in one yummy Oats and Chocolate soft baked biscuit and it is perfect with my favorite coffee. Each belVita Breakfast Biscuit contains:
- 20% Daily Value of Fiber (contains 7 grams of fat per serving)
- 11 grams of Whole Grain per 50 gram serving
- Good Source of Energy Releasing B-vitamins
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Partially Hydrogenated Oil
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Sweeteners
So, if you are a busy mom on the go like me but want to get a great start to your day, grab a belVita Breakfast Biscuit for you and the kids in the morning. Combined with your favorite fruit and a glass of milk, the kids are well prepared for the busy day ahead of them! You can find the belVita Breakfast Biscuits in the cookie/cracker aisle at your local grocery store and each five-serving box retails for around $3.69.