There are so many reason we should make an effort to be at the healthiest place we can be. First of all, you just feel better when you eat right and exercise. You have more energy, your hair is shiny, your nails grow strong and you can enjoy what life has to offer. As part of a healthy diet, you must eat well, drink plenty of water and stay away from processed foods as much as you can. You should also think about taking supplements. We cannot get all the nutrients we need from our diet, so we must turn to other sources for them. Here are just a few reasons why supplements are a smart part of our daily routine:
5 Reasons You Should Take Supplements
- Food: As I said, we cannot get all the nutrients we need from food. With all the chemicals used in growing our food, it depletes nutrients from our plants. This in turn takes the nutrients away from the animals and therefore our food.
- Digestion: Our digestive system does not always function at its best, so we produce less stomach acid. This acid is key to our body being able to absorb the few nutrients we get in our food. The lack of this absorption increases inflammation, stomach bacteria and other health issues.
- Food Prep: When you use your microwave and other cooking tools, you can reduce your foods nutritional value. Also, when foods are processed, they can lose their valuable nutrients. For instance, when brown rice is converted into white rice, the fiber content is reduced by almost 75 percent.
- Sleep: Millions of us suffer from insomnia and when you lose valuable sleep, you put your health at risk.
- Hormones: When we have a poor diet and lack exercise, our hormones can become out of balance. Also, many health issues like menopause and illnesses can cause a hormonal imbalance.
Now that we have listed all the reasons to take supplements and how it is a great idea, the question is what to take. There are different supplements for your dietary health, weight loss, athletic performance and women’s or men’s health. It can be quite confusing on which supplements to take or what quantity or combination to take them in. What a relief to have My Precise Pack to help you figure all that out from the comfort of your own home. You can take pre-made packs like the Women’s Daily Boost, Fat Loss Essentials, Bodybuilding Essentials or a custom pack you can build yourself.
I chose to build a custom My Precise Pack which included Extra Strength Fish Oil, L-Carnitine, CLA, Biotin, Milk Thistle, Joint Support, 600 mg of Calcium, and Fiber Capsules. This combination pack will help with weight loss, lean muscle building, decreased joint pain and stiffness and antioxidant properties. It is super easy to build you own pack. You just find the supplement you want, add the 30 day supply to your cart and when you have all the supplements you want, you are ready to check out. You can have the same pack sent to you each month, so you do not need to run to the store and buy a bunch of bottles of all the supplements you want. The packs are individual, so you just open one of the 30 packets each day and when the month is up, your new 30 day supply will arrive in the mail. The prices vary, with mine pricing out at just about $60. Be sure to follow My Precise Pack on Twitter and Instagram.
Do you take supplements, and if so, what do you take and what is it for?