I used to wear boots a lot when I was younger and thinner, but I haven’t worn them as much lately. I used to own more boots than I had shoes and wore them to work, for play, for going out and every other appropriate occasion. When I started having kids and staying home to raise them, I stopped going out much and changed my wardrobe considerably. My cute outfits with the latest style boot were forgotten and sweatpants, tee shirts and sneakers took their place. I am making changes to get out a little more and with that comes changes to my current attire.
Spring Boot Styles For Women
- High Heels: The newest trend for high heels is out with shoes and in with boots. Wearing boots with heels are being seen in the office as well as when going out for the night. The higher heel dresses up your outfit which makes it perfectly fine for a dressier look.
- Thigh Highs: For the adventurous woman in the crowd, head out to the club in a pair of thigh high boots. A lot of the younger crowd are wearing either leather or suede thigh highs with either a short skirt or a dressy pair of shorts.
- The Wedge: Boots with a wedge is very hot this spring and they will be seen on mostly taller boots in darker colors. These are more for a casual look than one for the office.
- Ankle Boots: Here is the perfect boot for the office that looks great with a dress pant in a narrow or a wide leg. Depending on the style of the ankle boot, you can also pair them with a pair of shorts or a skit for a more casual look.
- Skinny Boots: If you are a lover of skinny jeans, then you definitely need to pair them with a pair of skinny boots. The skinny boot looks best with a high heel and is perfect for a night out with the girls.
- Flat Boots: A flat boot that is a bit rough and tumble is great for a casual look and pairs well with your skinny jeans tucked in. If you are planning a day of hunting for antiques, this is a perfect look for that. One company that has made this style of boot hot are those from Cat Footwear. The name of Cat Footwear is synonymous with well made, kick butt work boots that last.
When I am shopping for my family, I look for the best product at the best price. I don’t want to spend more than I need for things, but I don’t want to end up replacing something of poor quality. I am especially mindful of this when it comes to buying shoes for my family. For me, if I am going to start wearing boots for women again, I need to find boots that will last me for several years is just smart shopping. With Cat Footwear, I know their boots are made to last because that is what they are known for. My husband has worn Cat boots for men for as long as I can remember and over the years, he hasn’t had to replace any of them. Cat Footwear has been selling tough as nails work boots for over 20 years and now that they have expanded their line. Cat has added everyday footwear for men and women, they have opened the doors for a whole new customer base. I was sent the Corrine boot and I love it’s blend of tough and not so tough texture. The dark tough leather accents and buckles look amazing next to the lighter colored soft leather of the majority of the boot. These knee high boots look perfect with a denim dress or skirt or your skinny jeans. No matter the look you want, the chances are that Cat has it and the better news is that pair of boots will take whatever you can give it! You can purchase Cat Footwear including the Corrine boot for $220 at Sears and other fine boot retailers worldwide.
One reader will win their choice of boot from the women’s collection from Cat Footwear ($105.00-$220.00)