Summertime is supposed to be fun. No one wants to be stuck inside on a beautiful day cleaning when they could be at the beach soaking up some rays. Alas though, the cleaning must be done. Lest you wanna live like a pig. But there’s no need to let the cleaning control you and drive you mental. Well I’m here to tell you there are ways to make thing a little easier and get you a little more time outside. So check out these summertime cleaning tips to get it done a little more effectively and get ready for the sun.
If At First You Don’t Succeed, Squeeze A Lemon.
- Double Whammy: Did you know that by that applying baking soda to your couch, letting it sit for several minutes and then vacuuming it will not only leave your couch cleaner than ever, but it will also clean out your vacuum cleaner?
- Pet Hair: Give your carpets a really deep clean by using a squeegee to unearth impacted pet hair. You’ll have to vacuum a lot less and any allergies you have will thank you.
- Fan Blades: Cleaning fan blades is super easy. Place a pillow case over the blade and wipe from within. This will cut down on any extra dust going all over the room saving you a step in the cleaning process. Plus, now you can turn on your fans for those hot summer days.
- Faucets and Showers: Simply cut a lemon in half and rub the inside over your sink and shower heads. It will not only remove any built-up grime, but it will leave your bathroom smelling wonderful.
- Wood & Tile Floors: Make quick work of them with a mop that lets you control the dampness and is designed to get into those tight places. The O-Cedar EasyWring Spin Mop does just that.
The O-Cedar EasyWring Spin Mop and Bucket System is the ideal instrument forgetting in there and getting the job done quickly and effectively. Designed with a foot activated wringing system to insure there’s no more broken backs traded off for clean floors. This handy little design allows you to control the amount of moisture on the mop. The triangle shaped head allows you to get into those tight spots with ease. All in all a fine piece of cleaning equipment that only a fool would pass by. They are readily available at Amazon, The Home Depot and Wal-mart. Visit O-cedar online to learn more or like them on Facebook and share your stories.
How do you get summertime clean on?
The O-Cedar Easy Wring Spin Mop & Bucket System has a built in wringer activated by a high quality foot pedal allowing you to control the the level of moisture. Cleaning your floors has never been this much fun. The built in splash guard prevents overspray on the surrounding floors and walls, and the triangular mop head reaches into corners with deep cleaning microfiber strands to attract dirt and grime. The head is washable and refills are also available. The telescoping handle extends to 48 inches and can collapse for easy storage. Easy Wring Mop & Bucket System is proudly assembled in the USA. Visit ocedar.com to learn more, or like them on Facebook.